Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default newspaper

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:46:56 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I made the local news, just in case you don't know what I do

http://tinyurl.com/pcd7t4u

Karl

Nice beard, Karl! And a good story. It sounds like a great life.

You may be interested in this: I'm taking the test next month to be a
licensed pesticide applicator. g I have a peach tree (Red Haven
Semi-Dwarf), and I'm getting another. The peaches are delicious but
the trees are vulnerable to everything. The PhD. pomologist at Rutgers
Extension Service said I have a 10% chance of success, unless I get
licensed and spray the suckers with chemicals that I can't otherwise
buy.

In NJ the commercial peach growers spray 12 times. The Rutgers guy
says he's going to help me trim that to 6 times. As a Private
Pesticide Applicator, I'll be licensed in NJ to spray anything. Look
out!

--
Ed Huntress