Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default More leakers. (Nate's power cut) & spiffy

On 09/10/2013 07:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I must admit a certain sense of awe. After all,
a Surefire.... you really did make a total
fashion statement when you enter a room.

We've got to contact the fashion magazines, and
see if they pick up on the trend.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

On 9/9/2013 10:28 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Nate Nagel posted for all of us...

fortunately I already had my Surefire hanging

from my belt because I'm
planning on having to replace a friend's fuse panel in his car later
today so I looked spectacularly prepared

And you looked MARVELOUS

A Surefire, jeans and a black T-shirt, Red Wings, and the piece de
resistance, a Snap-On baseball cap.

It's a good thing I was at home with the power out, I didn't realize how
damn irresistable I looked until the power came back on and I got stuck
in front of a mirror for half an hour. If I'd actually gone outside
like that things could have been bad.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.