Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default kids keep kicking their football in to my back garden several times a day. What are my rights?

wrote:
On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:23:36 -0500, "ChairMan"

wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 08:43:25 -0400, "David L. Martel"
wrote:

Oren,

The OP has a garden, not a pool.

Dave M.

I know he has a garden, but he did not say if he did or
did not have a
pool. I was just commenting that leaving the gate
unlocked is not the
best approach (IMO).

I doubt he even has a house let alone a garden.
If the kids are ringing his doorbell, why not answer it
and
talk to the kids?
Seems to me that to resolve the problem(if there really
is
one) is to talk to the "problem"
I find most post from homeowners hub to be highly suspect
due to the stupidity of most of their questions

Which is why few here take them seriously.

that should read "very" few