Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default kids keep kicking their football in to my back garden several times a day. What are my rights?

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 18:06:16 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 9/9/2013 4:34 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 08:21:04 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I would think a hive or two of those African-American bees would keep
the kids out.

Oh my God, now we have Politically Correct insects. O_o

Are the bees racist?

No but they're gay bashers, you should see how they treat butterflies. ^_^

TDD

I didn't delve into it, but some reports say scientist are trying too
or figure out if they can make butterflies gay. Why on Earth would
they do that?

I suspect next will be caterpillars.