Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hrhofmann@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default everytime i flish the toilet water squits out of my basin atleast a foot in the

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 7:44:01 PM UTC-5, charlotte wrote:
everytime I flush the toilet, water from the basin squits up at least a foot from the drain in the basin sink. the toilet and basin sink are new and installed about six months ago but this problem just happened. I have a vessel sink, and I don"t know if this has anything todo with it or not. please help, I have to keep my sink drain covered with a towel to keep mywalls dry. thank you. -- posted from http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...at-762718-.htm using HomeOwnersHub's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to home and garden related groups

What uis a vessel sink, I have been around a long time, but never heard of that. A sink is a sink unless it is something else!!!.