Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_2_] Graham.[_2_] is offline

Default ESWA radiant heating panels

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 18:02:07 +0100, fred wrote:

In article ,
Copperhead713 writes

On Wednesday, February 16, 2000 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Ashley Stevens wrote:

snip 13yr old blah

I wish I knew the answer to this also. We have had it since 1968 and LOVE it! So
easy and so warm! No vents, no ductwork, and the warmth feels like the sun
shining on you, very cozy. However, a panel has gone out in the bath and we
would love to have it repaired/replaced.

Another stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, ****ing ****
trolling googlegroups and responding to a 13 year old post. How ****ing
stupid are you?

If you want to find a replacement panel for your system, make a fresh
post.

Nothing personal, just an educational post.

Also, whois puts him, or rather his ISP, in Conover, North Carolina.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%