Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default OT, Any Willie Nelson Fans?

On 9/9/2013 8:44 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 20:48:03 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

Rumor was that Keith Richards did so....explained in his autobiography,
but I don't recall the discussion now. I'm sure he denied smoking dad,
but I suspect there were days that he didn't know what he was smoking.

From the horses mouth (CBS interview):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk1PceITYvM

Keith Richards will be 70 in December, a smoker and the mother raper is
still alive? GEEEZ! O_o

TDD

Mick and I were born the same month....it is always encouraging to see
someone my age jump around like he does, even if I'm now afraid to try )