Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentices and charity work

In article ,
F news@nowhere wrote:
On 08/09/2013 18:53 Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
F news@nowhere wrote:
On 08/09/2013 15:32 Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

The myth that all teachers work many hours in excess of actual teaching
ones is just that,

You're correct: *all* teachers don't. But the vast majority do. As in
all walks of life it's possible to find some dross.

Just putting in hours doesn't make someone good at their job.

I didn't say that it did. I was replying to your assertion that 'the
myth that all teachers work many hours in excess of actual teaching ones
is just that'.

Which part of 'all' did you find it impossible to understand?

--
*I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.