Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
Jan Panteltje Jan Panteltje is offline

Default Looking for a Low Cost On Delay Timer

On a sunny day (Sun, 8 Sep 2013 22:02:46 -0700) it happened "Guv Bob"
wrote in
:

Well, I made a real mess of the first board, thanks to a new Weller =
soldering iron. Ended up digging out my old Radio Shack iron which =
worked 10 times better - same type and wattage as the Weller. Here's =
the soldering job on each board....
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6528/9oag.jpg

You need to work on your soldering skills.

Maybe your temperature on the weller was not right, too low?

Should be like this for example:
http://panteltje.com/pub/test_board_...e_IMG_3921.GIF