Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default everytime i flish the toilet water squits out of my basin at least a foot in the

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 00:44:01 +0000, charlotte
wrote:

everytime I flush the toilet, water from the basin squits up at least a
foot from the drain in the basin sink. the toilet and basin sink are new
and installed about six months ago but this problem just happened. I have
a vessel sink, and I don"t know if this has anything todo with it or not.
please help, I have to keep my sink drain covered with a towel to keep
mywalls dry. thank you.

Are you sure it's a sink and not a bidet?