Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default kids keep kicking their football in to my back garden several times a day. What are my rights?

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013, wrote:

On 09/08/2013 03:04 PM, Jack Goff wrote:
On 09/08/2013 11:44 AM, Anonymous wrote:
kids keep kicking their football in to my back garden several times a day.
What are my rights? If i dont answer the door they climb the fence. What
can I do?

Grow raspberries (or any other bush with nasty prickers) along your fence.

A 3' perimeter of Poison Ivy would work as well.

There are a few problems with that. First you have to find enough poison
ivy. I doubt the local nursery sells it. Then you have to plant it without
touching it. Lastly there is the control problem of keeping it from taking
over your garden. Now the kids may not recognize it. Though presumably they
will in a short time learn what it looks like.