Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default More leakers.

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 07:31:14 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 9/8/2013 7:13 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:

Yeah, I just buy the cheapest flashlights I can find. If the
batteries leak, so be it. I try to change the batteries frequently
but if I forget, I haven't lost much. Clocks are another thing. :-(

Actually those little single AA quartz clock mechanisms are available
and cheap. I tend to like my flashlights though!

CY: Which is fine, if you have the skills to change out the clock
mechanism. Many folks don't.

Most are really simple. Pull off the hands, unscrew the nut around
the hub, pull motor - reverse the process. The motors are available
in many hobby type stores, for cheap.