Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Whats this then?

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 9:21:20 AM UTC+1, Bob H wrote:
On 08/09/2013 08:38, wrote:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but it relates to the Stramit board some of you have mentioned. We are looking to buy, and saw a house today with Stramit sheeting (flat roof built 1960's) that had water damage inside around the chimney and some of the eaves had damage too. In parts the swelling had broken through the plasterboard underside, but not to a significant extent and only in a couple of places. My question is, can this be repaired without replacing the whole roof? The owners had metal roof sheeting installed over the panel 7 years ago but it looks like the roof is still leaking. Complete overhaul or worth repairing? We love the house.

Money pit comes to mind here

quote for new roof knocked off pch price comes to mind here

Jim K