Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hoover Steam Vac, brushes stopped - repair/service manual?

I'd have said "well, it's broken, can't do any
worse". Took it apart, and looked for broken gears,
broken drive belts, etc. If you're repair minded,
or know someone who is. Maybe they can be fixed.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/6/2013 10:06 PM, bob haller wrote:
I had 2 units that over time failed, brushes quit

turning. the local service center claimed the problem
was from using the wrong detergent.....

service cost more than a new unit,so i bought a new

one but then the second one failed after using only
hoover detergent.....

so i tossed the plastic junk and pulled up all the

remaining carpet.....