Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default Anyone installed LED ribbon undercabinet lights?

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 20:58:23 -0700, "grumpy" wrote:

Don Wiss wrote:
I've thought about that one. I am a big fan of LED night lights. Especially
of the type that is on the right in this pictu
http://www.lowes.com/pd_161886-53058...ductId=3744055

Round lights shown in picture are incadesent bulbs, lence can be turn 360 Deg.

No. I have the exact ones. They are LEDs. Not incandescents. Plus the web
page states they are LED. You are correct that they can turn almost 360
degrees. This allows one to aim them at the floor, irrespective of the
orientation of the outlet.