Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default 8V 40mA bi-pin lamp (Marantz)

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Arfa ****WIT Daily"
"Phil Allison"

** LEDs are, believe it or not, DIODES !!

So they can be used on low voltage ( ie 6.3V ) AC supplies with only a
series resistor.

Yes. However, they are not renowned for having a very high PIV, so
whilst you would probably get away with just a series resistor at low
AC,

** Jesus ****ING CHRIST -

this IDIOT just DOES NOT READ !!!!!!!!!

No, it's YOU who either does not read,

** FFS - you REPEATED the info in MY post back to me !!!

You pompous, bull****ting, ****ing nut case.

Back at you on that one ! If *I'm* a nutcase, **** knows what that makes you

.... Phil

Give it up Philip. You should have learnt by now that you never end up
beating me down like you do most people, because I simply don't care what
you think or say about me. You behave on here like a total ****. Everybody -
not just me - thinks so, but you just don't see it do you ? You try to come
across as though you know everything about everything, and while sometimes
you appear to be quite clever when you've got your right head on, most of
the time, all you do is latch onto some irrelevant point and labour and
labour and labour it, getting ever more and more angry and stupid about it.
You are, quite simply, mentally ill, which is why most of the time, I'm
prepared to let you get on with it.

So, have you had enough yet, and ready to get back under your rock, or shall
I keep beating up on you ... ? :-)

Arfa