Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigerator -- terrible smell!

On 9/6/2013 3:33 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 14:27:25 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Silver Mullet have even a higher content of mercury.

A man in Collier County, Fl was acquitted of illegal fishing for BM.
His lawyer persuaded they jury that a mullet was a fowl. Every time
it jumped from the water, it was trying to fly!

Mullet do have a gizzard, like a chicken.

I thought it was the oil contained in fish that acted like a natural
antifreeze? O_o I like chicken in my gizzard too! ^_^

_The Best Way to Clean a Mullet Gizzard_

"Mullet are one of the few species of fish that have gizzards (just
like chickens.) The gizzard is a little tougher than the rest of the
fish, but if you clean them like this, you’ll find they’re tender and
tasty when fried."

http://outdoorsdownsouth.com/the-best-way-to-clean-a-mullet-gizzard/

I used to buy deep fried chicken gizzards just like the other Southern
Barbarians at the fried chicken restaurant. I haven't had any lately and
I don't know if any place like Church's Chicken sells them. O_o

TDD