JAW

Default Titebond III shelf life. Also appreciate an comments from usersof this product.

I susperct that SE is Sweeden. I infer this from the root domain name from Sweeden (i.e. www.server.se). Also makes some
sense with the product name (Viking).

JAW

WD wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:05:39 -0400, Nova wrote:

Ah yes, I also though so, I asked the salesperson and she said it is "NOT"
Timberwolf. In fact the packaging (yellow) look like Timberwolf. Behind the
packaging it state.."Made in SE" (Hmmmm... wonder where is SE?).

I'll swear to it that Viking is better than Timberwolf and I'm sure many of you
will swear that Lee valley is honest and a reputable company to do business
with?

I believe if you look in the Lee Valley 2003/2004 catalog, page 98, you'll see:

"Viking Bandsaw Blades
These blades (previously identified as the Timberwolf brand)..."