Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Caked fertilizer: best way to use?

On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 14:34:16 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

I've had some that clumped-up about the size of baseballs and broke up
it up with just my hand.

But, as I wrote originally, these are solid crystalline blocks, not
merely clumps of granules. No matter how small I manage to crush these
lumps, they still aren't going to work in the spreader -- and even if
they did, there is now way to measure the "dosage" reliably.

Perce

Sounds like a good reason to buy new fertilizer. And skip trying to
figure it all out.