Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_7_] Jon Danniken[_7_] is offline

Default Refrigerator -- terrible smell!

On 09/05/2013 10:58 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Milk? who drinks milk? You lose more than gaining heatlthwise drinking
milk.
Unless it is raw you milked yourself. Pasteurized milk is poison along
with sugar and salt.

While I agree with you on sugar, you are utterly wrong about milk, which
is an excellent source of both protein and calories. It is also
delicious.

Some people have trouble digesting it, I will give you that, but that is
about the only caveat (unless you believe all the FUD articles that
various crackpots put out about foods, in which case you're on your own).

Jon