Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigerator -- and allergies

My family suffers from allergies. Milk, in very
very tiny ammounts. Gives me sore feet, go figure.

I'm sure the processed foods that I eat every day
are killing me. I'd be better off to eat natural.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/6/2013 3:49 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
Milk, sugar(very difficult to digest) are very acidic food increasing
the inflamation causing pain. Since I retired from Honeywell after 30
odd years we have been
running small health food store for our own consumption and helping
others. That was back in '92. We did very well and expanded to 4 stores
covering 4 corners of the city. Now back down to one to keep it for
another 10 years we hope. We have seen sooooo many health issues coming
from drinking milk. kids ADHD, increased pain, digestion isssues, mucous
problems. Milk is big no, no for folks with any kinda breathing
difficulty. Calcium reinforced Almond or Rice drink is much better
choice. Drinking too much coffee being acidic will cause higher pain
level. Drink Korean Red Ginseng tea which has many benefits. Energy,
endurance, stamina, mental focus, blood sugar control, etc.