Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Gorilla glue

"Bob F" wrote:
On 9/5/2013 4:00 AM, wrote:

By the way... Keeping superglue (and probably other glues) in the
refrigerator will make it last infinitely longer than keeping it
at room temperature. I have decades of experience using lots of
superglue. Doesn't hurt to keep it out for one day, but return it
to the refrigerator when not planning to use it. Otherwise you
will end up with a hard unusable bottle of superglue within about
two weeks.

Hmmmm, maybe that would be a great way to glue all the food
containers to the shelves in the fridge. That way the old lady wont
keep eating and getting fatter and fatter!!!

Of course, dont tell her I said this, or she'll glue my beer cans to
the shelves!!!

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Just glue the door shut. Much faster and easier.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

It'will work really well for that. Superglue works great on rubber, as I learned
when I saw an o-ring making kit with a roll of rubber and container of
superglue.

I've temporally fixed motor mount with superglue.

Greg