Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good guy wins

On 9/5/2013 4:19 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 20:00:04 +0200, nestork
wrote:

I know that this isn't going to be a popular comment, but I think it's a
tragedy that someone only 20 years old got shot and killed. The kid was
up to no good with breaking into people's homes and hijacking cars, but
still, it would have been better for all concerned if the homeowner
phoned the police and they came and arrested the intruder and he ended
up going to jail for two years where he took a welding course and ended
up getting a job with a local farm equipment manufacturer and never
committed another crime in his life. I know it's naive to think that
things would always work out for the better that way, but it's a better
ending for all concerned if it did.

Clearly this was not this turd's first offence. It wasn't even his
second offence. From the OP's message I counted at least 6 crimes...
just that night and early morning.

The only tragedy is that he didn't get his life terminated at the
first crime scene. If it had gone down that way it would have saved a
lot of people the pain of having to deal with the consequences of this
crime spree.

And there are those that want to take our guns away.

Yea, you might kill some innocent little Black toddler who attacks you
MMA style. O_o

TDD