Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Many men suffer from High Blood Pressure

On 9/5/2013 3:25 PM, wrote:
Many men suffer from High Blood Pressure.

But I suffer from High Penis Pressure.
This is a big problem. The last time I had sex with a woman, as soon as
I started to cum, she took off like an airplane, crashed thru the
bedroom wall, and was found wandering around in a daze in California.
They figured she flew over 1000 miles, before landing in some trees.
My doctor said he dont know how to control this pressure, but suggested
strapping the next woman to a 30 ton piece of solid concrete before sex.

Now I have a gaping hole in the bedroom wall, and some wiring got ripped
out too. How do I fix it?

I know you're lying because if you had very high blood pressure,
becoming tumescent would be impossible for you. ^_^

TDD