nevems2

Default Craftsman Align a Fence

Have an old PowerKraft (Wards) tablesaw I mounted a Craftsman "Align a Fence
24/24" on without too much difficulty. Just picked up an older Powermatic
10" cabinet saw and was thinking of mounting the "Align a Fence" on it.
Problem is the Powermatic is 28" from to back vs 27" on most
"non-industrial" table saws. Result, need to add an inch to my fence or
replace the extrusion with one that is an inch longer. Trying to save a
buck for now.

MB

"William" wrote in message
not sure who makes the fence. I made some radical modifications to my
craftsman saw. If interested I might be able to help you out.
"nevems2" wrote in message
Any idea who makes the "Align a Fence" for Sears. Would like a longer
extrusion for the fence.