Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default More leakers.

For most of my life, I've been obsessed with flash
lights. In their various forms. At the moment, I've
got more than I'll ever need. And, they need batteries.
Seems a shame to have the power go out, or some other
need, and not have enough batteries.

I use a bunch of AA cells in my digicam, and my pocket
flash light (mini mag with LED conversion). 9 volt in
smoke detectors, and some devices at work. A few AAA
cells for pocket lights, #13 for hearing aids. I actually
use very few C or D cells, and 47 D cells is a bit too
much. I get carried away, now and again.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/5/2013 7:39 AM, dadiOH wrote:

As a matter of slightly more than idle curiosity, why do you need 47 (forty
seven) batteries?