Leon

Default Titebond III shelf life. Also appreciate an comments from users of this product.

"WD" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 18:26:45 GMT, "Leon"

wrote:

For fifteen bucks or less and definately last more two years plus a FREE
re-grinding coupon, it's more than worth it.

Did you see the TWC's demonstration in woodworking shows? Go and see it

and
decide for yourself! if you can afford to spend more than me and getting

the
same results, that your RIGHT!

No offence please. :-)

Yes I have seen the show with the Oldham blade. It reminds me of the show
that Forrest puts on. And these shows are often done with a Craftsman TS.
IIRC the show blade is in the $50-$70 range and again IIRC it has been
brought up that the blade in the stores is NOT the same as the one sold at
the show although the name is the same or similar. If this blade makes you
happy, then that is all that counts.

I wonder what the hook is here though. A $15 blade that comes with a free
regind coupon? Typically a resharpen will cost more than what you paid for
the blade. Do you see a problem with this picture?