Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is it possible to post a picture of a schematic here?

"These regs are not as draconian as they were a decade or so ago"

Well that shows you how up to date I am on this ****. I do remember them being real pricks about it. The only reason the probably laxed on it is that they are cocky and think the can decript anything. They also think the can whup Russia, China, Iran and India all in one fell swoop with half of South America up their ass, but there's no accounting for brains. They think because they can bug the UN they can run the show. The UN is ****ed, but not enough to move. Besides, they tap evertything everywhere and I don't see how people in other countries couldn't stop that. Oh well, I will die not knowing every secret of the internet.

Bummer eh ?