Posted to alt.survival,alt.home.repair

Default More leakers.

From what I can figure, the companies recommend the
proverbial cool, dry, dark place. That being refrig-
erator, but not freezer. I had stored some on a high
shelf in the bedroom. These were on low shelf in the
hall. Yes, they do get some heat in the summer, but
not like car trunk for example.

I've put as many as I can, into the refrigerator. When
and if the replacements come, I'll cram them into the
refrig, some how. This is really getting disappointing.

Hope the replacements arrive before the hurricane,
power cut, EmP, or other need.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/4/2013 7:19 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
Maybe he stores his batteries in an improper spots?
Like a warm location? Batteries don't like heat.