Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default Is it possible to post a picture of a schematic here?

"John A" wrote in message ...
I can't see how and I have a question about a power supply. Thanks, John

The best way I have found is to sign up with www.imageshack.us. Free and super easy to use. I use a throw-away gmail account to sign up with any of these kind of sites just in case... Example of a file I uploaded...

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4650/uh3.gif

You can always post to a binary group and then refer to it here. Problem is a lot of people have access to usenet but not to binaries any more. Two that people are actively using a

alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
alt.binaries.schematics.electronics