Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bluzman Bluzman is offline

Default used clausing drill press forum

replying to Gunner Asch , Bluzman wrote:
gunnerasch wrote:

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 15:18:02 +0000, Bluzman
Didnt think to look in the completed auctions did you?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clausing-168...-/190891555114
A very very very nice one too!!
$800
Perhaps we know more than you think?

If you do ya'all are very good at keeping it to yourselves.

Clearly this is not the forum for me. I am a member of several others and
getting help from them wasn't the tooth pulling experience I had here. One
of them netted me more info on Clausing 1688's than I ever expected.
That's the forum I'm staying with.

Gone for good now, no hard feelings and best wishes to everyone.

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...um-583178-.htm