Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bluzman Bluzman is offline

Default used clausing drill press forum

replying to Ignoramus20030 , Bluzman wrote:
ignoramus20030 wrote:

You seem to have an overinflated opinion about yourself and your used
drill press.

No need for insults - maybe that's just your way?

Thought I'd asked a seemingly simple question to those I thought might be
able to help because of my limited experience regarding the dollar value
of some tools.

Gunner, thanks again. Would love to have a Bridgeport and a lathe. I have
the next best thing though: a very good friend with a Bridgeport and a
lathe.

And to all that responded positively, Thank You.

See Ya.

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...um-583178-.htm