Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Officail: fear of radiation kills more people than radiation.

I imagine one of the issues they have is that they have to discharge
experienced staff, as they have been subject to lifetime radiation
limits, if not beyond. Consequently, they have all sorts of new
people on-site who have no clue about what they are doing.

imagination doesn't beat facts. Only tow workers reached annual dosage
levels at the time of the spill.

You mean from this particular spill? Do you have figures for how many of
their experienced staff have had to stop work because of radiation
limits? Or are you saying it's just 2 since the original problems
started? If so, I must express my surprise.

Quite frankly, if you did have an idea about what you are doing, would
you work there?

Money?