Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another Refrig. Question

That's most likely the problem. However, the OP
sounds like her skills are in different fields,
rather than appliance repair. Seeing as how her
late DH took care of this.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/4/2013 10:17 AM, wrote:

Question: Is the ice maker going bad or is

it related to the auto-defrost. The only water
is under the produce drawers. Before I start
calling repair service would like to know what
kind of problem I have. My late DH used to decide
these things and I am not very knowledgeable about
electrical appliances. Thanks.

Did you check the condensate drain line to see
if it was plugged-up?