Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is it possible to post a picture of a schematic here?

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013, John A wrote:

I can't see how and I have a question about a power supply. Thanks, John

Your ISP generally supplies some space, to do with as you wish. And you
can use that for a webpage, or even simpler, just put the image in
public_html and it will be viewable by the world. That's the neat thing
about URLs, you can then put the URL to that image in your message, and
then people can view the image, though not necessarily directly.

Of course, the internet has changed and everyone wants to use the cheapest
ISP which perhaps no longer offers such things, especially not when all
kinds of businesses are offering "free" services. So that creates more
reason for ISPs to not provide some space, and soon the internet will be
one big commercial bundle.

Michael