Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Operation CHICKEN ****

wrote:
On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 06:22:08 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

That's a bit different though. This fellow reports that associates will be
held accountable if a customer does not complete a survey. That's about
impossible to enforce.

I guess being 'held accountable' depends on happens when you're held
accountable. I can see employees being told to encourage a customer to
fill out the survey. If they don't at least make the attempt then
they're not doing their jobs in my view.

Half the time when I'm asked to fill out a survey, I'm even told how to
fill it out ("9 or 10 means I'm doing my job"). At least that's what the
man said at Sears. And I had to wait 5 minutes for him to show up to
take my money. I don't fill out surveys as volunteer work.