Ron Magen

Default "Love For Sale"

O.K, Tommy boy,
I'll bite. One cheap-skate to another . . . how much for the Grizz 8 incher?
And don't give me that 'Stormy Weather' routine, either.

It should go well with my still-in-the-box 'portable' planer.

More importantly, what's the real reason for the 'disposable sale' ? When I
hear the word 'migration' combined with 'retired', in these circumstances, I
get the feeling that a relocation is in the near future. {'Bubba' Watson
?? - Nah !!}

Drop me a note, off-line. Sounds like we better get together for that
delayed shooting & sailing time we've been talking about.

Regards,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
Yes it's a great old Cole Porter tune (check out the Billie Holiday
version - ya won't regret it) but, in the regard of wooddorking it can
only mean that tools are being disposed of.
SNIP
Now I face a tossup between selling the Grizz 8" jointer (with the
spiffy HTC mobile base)

SNIP
Nah. Just part of my continuing migration to the Elysian Fields of
NeanderBubbaism.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1