Posted to rec.woodworking
mungedaddress mungedaddress is offline

Default Operation CHICKEN ****

Last year a Taco Bell cashier was telling people to complete the survey
on the back of the receipts. She said she had 5 Ipads left and was
wanting to get rid of them. It is either a misunderstanding on her part
or plain ignorance. Maybe she got reviewed on the time frame or something.

On 9/3/2013 9:58 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
SFWIW:

Have just received the following from a Home Depot employee.
"I was told that write ups were going to start on people when
customers don't
reply to survey."

"Home Depot is sure going in the toilet".

"How can we be held accountable for what customers don't want to do".
Sounds like a reasonable question to me.

Lew