Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Is it possible to post a picture of a schematic here?

John A wrote:
I can't see how and I have a question about a power supply. Thanks, John

No, you can't. Well you can, but most people won't be able to see it, it
takes up lots of unecessary bandwidth, etc.

There are binary groups were large files can be posted, but many servers
don't carry them because of the overhead. One medium size JPEG may take
up as much space and time as a month's traffic on this group.

Best thing to do is to open an account on one of the many free fileserver
sights. Then post the link.

That way people who are interested in seeing it can download it and look,
without taking up the space and bandwidth for the rest who don't.

Geoff.