Leon

Default Plunge or non-plunge router better under table?

"Brian" wrote in message

Interesting. The router had a slew of issues and yet he still loves it.
Looking at what else he has on his site, it doesn't appear as though he's
"reviewed" products he didn't like. In any event, I'm suspect this router
will serve you fine. Report back after a couple years' worth of mileage

and
let us know !

At this point if the router simply holds up it will be better than what I
have. I have been working with a large Bosch plunger router hanging under
the table since 1988. While moving up and down has been an acquired touch,
there is so much play that when I let go of the locking lever the bit moves
up about 1/16" and over about 1/16".