Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_3_] Ashton Crusher[_3_] is offline

Default Trane air handler rumbling noise

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 17:43:04 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 21:49:39 -0700, Ashton Crusher
wrote:

And these troll like posts that get mirrored/copied from the stupid
handyjerks forum are driving me insane.

You and I were in another group, about my truck.

Did you now you were a "guest member" on travel-dot-com

I found it today...

http://forums.travel.com/ford-trucks-forum/1346107-1994-ford-eddie-bauer-bronco-351-5-8-4x4-brakes-hubs.html

Another site porting Usenet to web forums.

I suspect that site and others like it do little or nothing but mirror
what's on Usenet in order to appear active and to get some hits on the
ads they host from the occasional person who accidentally finds those
forums. That may be the same thing you were saying.