Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Operation CHICKEN ****

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 20:15:10 -0600, "PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net
Sounds like an employee on his/her last legs. I have never heard a company
holding employees responsible for customers not filling in surveys

Sure, it happens all the time. When I worked technical warranty
support for IBM Thinkpad a few years back, we were continually and
strongly encouraged to sell solutions to out of warranty customers.
$35.00 a pop.

If for example a customer wanted to know how to have their laptop boot
up without having to input a password, that two minute instruction
cost $35.00

Surveys, just like charging for some online phone support, all
contribute to the bottom end.