Alan W

Default DIY dovetail jigs?

Han wrote in message ...
(Alan W) wrote in
om:

"RixWorx" wrote in message
news:aCqDc.21923$wS2.7318@okepread03...
This might work. Allows for different widts/# of dovetails

http://www.woodworkingmatters.com/Re..._template_mast
er.htm

The stotts jig is the jig which comes with a shrinkwrap license. You
don't own it, you cannot loan it, you cannot let your buddy use a
template you make from it.

Therefore I won't be a buyer/licensee

There is nothing to that effect on the Rockler website. Therefore, if I
were to buy that stuff, I am not subscribing to to any restrictions. I buy
it, I own it, and that's that.

The EULA is not on any website you buy your software from, nor is it
printed on the outside of the box. Try to get your money back after
you open the software box. To my knowledge EULA has not been
challened in court yet.

Any company which dis-respects their customers with a tool as Stotts
does, does not deserve my business.

ALan