nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Mancave:
Fixing your old shroud is as much work as replacing it with another used shroud.

I'd phone whatever company sells your kind of car locally and ask to speak to their Parts department. They will tell you what model years the manufacturer used that particular shroud, and how you can tell the model year from the car's serial number.. Then, just go check your local auto wrecking yards and see if you can find an identical shroud.

My experience here in Winnipeg is that a fan shroud for a car would probably cost $20 to $30 at an auto wrecker.