Nova

Default Titebond III shelf life. Also appreciate an comments from users ofthis product.

WD wrote:

An example... many people here swear Timberwolf blades are the best and will die
for it. Even the salesperson whom I trust in Woodcraft say so. Nevertheless, I
have bad experiences with it. It is really truly crappy. I did try Lee Valley's
"Viking" blade, I am surprise LV's 3/16" saw better (almost no saw's marked and
very smooth) compare with Timberwolf 1/2" blades which cost almost the same.

I believe if you look in the Lee Valley 2003/2004 catalog, page 98, you'll see:

"Viking Bandsaw Blades
These blades (previously identified as the Timberwolf brand)..."

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA