Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Bill wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Leon" wrote:
My dad is 90 and lives with us. He has his routines and come hell
or high
water he is going to follow through.

Every day we hear about where he found the newspaper. Everyday we
are told
about a Hallmark movie he just watched and we should watch it too.
Currently we have 18 stacked up on the DVR marked do not delete.

At least he remembers them. I know someone who may watch the same movie
every night for seven days or more in a row, and each time is more or
less like the first time. I think she watched the lover story "Ghost"
every day for a month... LOL!

Actually he watches several 60's and 70's TV shows over and over and over
:-)