xrongor

Default Craftsman Align a Fence

"Rob Mills" wrote in message
news:MrDDc.82069$%T.31515@okepread05...

"nevems2" wrote in message

Any idea who makes the "Align a Fence" for Sears.

Not sure that they made the fence but my saw that came equipped with an
Align a Fence and was manufactured by Ryobi. I think that all Craftsman
products beginning with "315." are made by Ryobi. RM~

PS, Believe it or not, I purchased this saw almost 3 months ago and still
have not turned it on. What few times I've needed a table saw in that time
frame I've used my old one so I won't get the new one dirty. ; )

i barely used my butcher block for 2 months for the same reason g

randy