Leon

Default Plunge or non-plunge router better under table?

"Brian" wrote in message

Ah. Nice. Indeed an innovation. But why bother making it a hybrid plunge

/
fixed? Who is going to ever use it as a plunger under a table?

You probably would not want to use it as a plunge router under the table.
But Suppose you remove it from the table and want to use it free hand as a
plunge router. You can do that also.

Take a look here for a detailed review. I am not trying to change your mind
here. Just a very interesting review with pictures. Note that the review
was on the first release routers and the problem areas have been addressed.
I read the review including the "1 year later" review about 4 times before
seriousely considering the Triton.

Initial review http://www.mv.com/users/besposito/woodworking/triton/

The 1 year later review can be found at
http://www.mv.com/users/besposito/woodworking/