Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Towards precision in routing

Bill wrote:
If you know any router-hacks, then you may wish to direct them to this
page:

http://patwarner.com/seven_steps.html

I just stumbled upon it in my reading, and thought it was interesting.

Bill

He got me thinking how well a router plate needs to fit into a table in
order to avoid "giving the cow away" right there. In fact, if you read
enough of his words, (substantiated by some product reviews at
Amazon.com), you may sense a feeling on his part that the industry is
not really trying it's best to provide customers with the best tools
possible. For instance, in developing tools that don't run well upside
down (in tables). I observed that the Milwaukee 5625-20 (3.25 HP)
seemed to be prominent in this regard.

Bill