Posted to alt.home.repair

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics for 08/2013

I find it interesting, and sometimes horrifying.
Yes, I've had some boredom and too much time
on the computer, but no idea I'd run on that
much.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 9/2/2013 9:45 AM, badgolferman wrote:
By the way, amassing the stats requires me to download all message
headers and keep them for at least the entire month. It uses the
information in the header to create the report. If you see a Subject
starting with a it means that subject started in the previous month
and it doesn't see the original post. The Most Used Newsreader
statistic depends upon the body of the message but I don't download all
the bodies, just the headers, therefore that statistic is inaccurate.
The report has no limit but I cut it off at the Top 25.